While COVID-19 concerns continue, Bryn Mawr College is operating in ways that protect everyone's health and safety while also pursuing the crucial mission of education and research.
- Fall 2021 Dashboard
- Aura Test Results App (app available on Google Play and Apple App Store)
- COVID Testing Options for Employees
- Update on COVID Testing (Sept. 16)
- Current Plans for COVID Testing This Fall (Aug. 31)
- Guidelines for Student or Employee Illness (Aug. 29)
- Update on COVID Safety (Aug. 19)
- Update to Campus Health Guidelines and Policies (Aug. 9)
- Fall 2021 Vaccination Requirement for Faculty and Staff (June 16)
- Update on Summer and Fall Health Guidelines (May 20)
- COVID Vaccinations to be Required for Students for Fall 2021 (April 28)
- Summer 2021 Program Advisories (April 8)
- Bryn Mawr and Haverford Announce Plans for In-Person 2021-22 Academic Year (March 23)
Don't See the Answer to Your Question?
Email your questions to email@example.com, and we'll respond as quickly as we can.